Thursday 11 April 2013

Rapper Makes Song And Calls Out Some Preachers By name! Listen!


Christian rapper Shai Linne of Lamp Mode Recordings released a song Friday that calls out prosperity gospel preachers by name, including Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, T.D. Jakes, and the entire Trinity Broadcasting Network.
The song is on Linne’s upcoming album Lyrical Theology Part 1, and has riled up the Christian blogosphere, especially as the song names 12 pastors followed by “is a false teacher!” to a catchy beat.
Listen to the song

1 comment:

  1. First of all I want to ѕаy gгeat blog!
    I haԁ a quiсk queѕtion in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!

    Take a look at my weblog; erotic massage in London

    ReplyDelete