Monday 11 February 2013

Is Homosexuality A Sin?

Yes, Homosexuality is a sin and I'll say it again, Homosexuality is a sin. The Bible clearly states God's stand about homosexuality in the book of (Rom. 1:26-28; 1 Cor. 6:9) . In recent times the government of this world has increasingly become sympathetic to the act.
Anyone who supports this immoral act/lifestyle is going against God and rejecting/questioning His authority.

Don't vacillate on this issue in a bid to be acceptable by unbelievers, Christians should concentratr on being faithful to God...

Please spread the word..

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run
    and it is time to be happy. I've read this publish and if I could I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn more things approximately it!

    My web-site - free phone number look up

    ReplyDelete